|How does American Patriot Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• open an account or deposit money
• pay your bills or apply for a loan
• use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.